PDA

View Full Version : Complaints

Scheknul
10-31-2012, 06:00 AM
I don't like how many pages I have to go through just to clear the submissions that have come to me. First I have to go into a page to check them off. Then I have to click a clear button. Then I have to see another page with the cleared submissions.
Then I have to go to another page to clear even more "character" submissions. Rather than having a "Nuke All" button, I have to go through 3-5 pages, before I have everything submitted, that I want to see, out of my way. This is time consuming and frustrating. I'd much rather see a "Nuke All" button.
It would be faster, cost less time and stress to me and, would take less server time to process. It would also be much more organized, rather than having to visit separate pages, just to nuke things with "inverted selection." Over all, I give Weasyl a 7 out of 10 so far. Of course the website is still in beta but, this much time consumed, just to clear submissions is annoying.
I'd love nothing more than a simple nuke button. Follow FA's, DA's, IB's, SF's example, and put in a nuke button. It will all simply take way less time to navigate. Also, not showing images in their full resolution right off the bat, or even giving an option for it, is just weird.
Again, I don't want to have to visit multiple pages, just so I can download something/clear something. I want images in their fullest resolution to start with, so I can save time downloading. Having more pages to visit is just too time consuming. I'm sure there are both those here who will agree with me, and those who will say if I don't like it (cause I'm not a hipster), leave.

Tiger
10-31-2012, 06:08 AM
Both the Notification page and "Nuke All" button have been suggested previously. Check this thread : http://forums.weasyl.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?1003-Common-Suggestions-List

Streamlined submission inbox (not having to go to a new page to manage your submission messages)
Submission stacking (all submissions by one user going into its own stack for viewing)
Nuke all button
Select all button that isn't the invert selection button
Inbox/Outbox overhaul (ordering, folders, deletion, importance markers, etc.)

As of now there's no guarantee of those two suggestions being fixed, but the staff is aware of them.

Scheknul
10-31-2012, 06:22 AM
I most certainly hope the staff is going to fix/change the nuke all thing. It'd make EVERYTHING so much simpler! *grips your shoulders and shakes.* THEY MUST DO IT! @_@

RadioCatastrophe
10-31-2012, 03:11 PM
They will once more important matters are taken care of first.