PDA

View Full Version : Tagging Question

Airu
10-29-2012, 05:52 PM
First off, I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask this, or if anyone has already clarified this, but:

On the site preferences for tagging options it says "Prevent other users from removing tags I place on my content" and I just wanted to clarify what that means exactly.

Does this mean they can't add tags, too? Because I want to make sure the tags I place on my submissions stays there, if they are accurate, but I don't mind if people want to add more to them to help the browsing by tags more specific.

Temrin
10-29-2012, 05:58 PM
They can add tags, they just cannot remove the ones you've placed. At least. that is what i understand of it.

GingerM
10-29-2012, 10:08 PM
First off, I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask this, or if anyone has already clarified this, but:

On the site preferences for tagging options it says "Prevent other users from removing tags I place on my content" and I just wanted to clarify what that means exactly.

Does this mean they can't add tags, too? Because I want to make sure the tags I place on my submissions stays there, if they are accurate, but I don't mind if people want to add more to them to help the browsing by tags more specific.

They can add tags, they just cannot remove the ones you've placed. At least. that is what i understand of it.

That's also my understanding.

Fay V
10-29-2012, 10:17 PM
They can not remove the tags that have been placed by the artist, so only staff can remove the artist tags if they are inaccurate.
However they can still add tags, and remove those added by other users if they are inaccurate.

Airu
10-30-2012, 09:31 PM
They can not remove the tags that have been placed by the artist, so only staff can remove the artist tags if they are inaccurate.
However they can still add tags, and remove those added by other users if they are inaccurate.

Oh, okay thank you for the clarification! :3