PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Watch tags + Save used tags

Vine
10-29-2012, 01:26 AM
Just throwing this out there since this site seems to want to make the tagging a big thing.
I think it would be nice if we could have a "watched tags" list that would be easily accessible on the front page. It might not seem like something we need now, but one the site gets out of beta and starts getting a lot of submissions I think it would be a nice thing to have.
Like, let's say I like Green Lantern; it would be nice if I could just save that tag search on the front page and view all new art that's been tagged with the Green Lantern tag, rather than having to put it in the search bar every time to view new Green Lantern art.

Another suggestion would being able to save the tags you use. As in, maybe have a list of your most used tags that you can just drag and drop into the tag field so you won't have to type them out every time and would allow you to keep track of what tags you usually use.

Just some little things.

foxboyprower
10-29-2012, 12:05 PM
I very much agree. There are things I would really like to see when a new thing is posted for it. It would also help us find new artists that we like.

I do have a list of tags I frequently use and it's a pain to keep entering them in individually. It would be great if we could paste in a list of tags and have them generated separated by spaces automatically. I've only submitted two pieces of art and it's already annoying me. It would definitely help transferring work to this account if the tag system was streamlined.