PDA

View Full Version : [SITE] Friends List Not Showing and Extra invites?

Yoki
10-28-2012, 05:08 PM
Well I have two issues.

Issue 1: Friend list not showing up on my profile?

Now this is similar to the post about friends not showing up on the friends list.

I just had a friend send a friend invite on weasyl which I accepted. Now after that I noticed I appear on a friends list which is linked on his profile however when I check my profile there is no View Friends of Yoki link on my profile. However when I go to the friends list link I can see that he is on my friends list.

I'm not sure if this issue has been posted before, I went through a few pages before I decided to post and didn't see it. Anyone else have this issue?

---------

Issue 2: Being emailed extra invites.

Now me and my folks donated to get the invite to weasyl. Anyway after receiving the invite a few days ago I recently received 2 more invites from the same person as I had the first invite. We only donated the $5 once so I should of only received the one invite. I'm not sure if this was a bug or a mistake but I thought I should say something about it.

Any responses about my two problems appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Amber-Aria
10-29-2012, 03:40 AM
I was starting to wonder if I was the only one having the absent friend list link problem! I show up on other people's friend lists just fine. I have no trouble requesting and accepting, and modifying my friend list via Settings, but there just doesn't seem to be a public link on my profile for it anywhere:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/Gemkitty/Weasyl-Glitch.png

I'm curious what's causing this.

Yoki
10-29-2012, 11:42 PM
The list link is now showing on my profile. All I had to do was send my first friend request to a friend who joined and it showed up. I'm not sure if that really solves the issue but it's working now for me.

Kihari
10-30-2012, 09:20 PM
Issue will be fixed when changes are applied, thank you for reporting