PDA

View Full Version : [FORUM] Compliments to the Chef!

Taelune
07-27-2012, 12:13 AM
I didn't know where to post this, since it is about the site, but it really isn't a complaint.

I absolutely love everything so far! this place is very easy to navigate, and the Auto-save feature when I'm posting is very helpful, especially when I live in a high winds area where the power can get knocked out during certain times of the years.

You're also the first site I have ever seen that has the Avatar AND written name of a thread creator in a directory! That makes it very helpful to find certain threads, and completely amazed me. Not to mention you're the first Art site I've seen that allows the user to change their username, not just their display name. This will cut back on a lot of people making extra accounts just to change their names. (which I had to do over 5x)

All in all, I really love how this site is turning out, and a few minor suggestions since the Art section won't be open for a while...

You could make an Role-Playing section? and maybe a section for Con announcements?

Besides that, this place is perfect! :P

Lee
07-27-2012, 01:26 AM
Yeah I agree. I really like this site (at least what I have seen of it, the forum is really great).

I'd second a vote for a roleplaying area thing, if only because HEY WHY NOT.

Taelune
07-27-2012, 02:48 AM
Exactly! What is a good forum without an rp section!

Eminoxic
07-27-2012, 03:08 AM
I'll add an RP section then! Since a good forum is not a good forum without 1! :P

Refresh the page in like 5-10 minutes

Also make sure you tell me if I made it correctly! Or if it needs something added or removed

Fay V
07-27-2012, 03:18 AM
Hey thanks for the compliments that's really nice of you! Glad you enjoy the forum so far.

For your suggestions we'll definitely see what we can do. It might take some time as we're still very busy with the coming beta, but we'll do our best.

Sniped!

Lee
07-27-2012, 03:44 AM
I'll add an RP section then! Since a good forum is not a good forum without 1! :P

Refresh the page in like 5-10 minutes

Also make sure you tell me if I made it correctly! Or if it needs something added or removed
Excellent! Thanks so much!!!

Hmmmm, the only suggestion I could make is perhaps, I dunno, is it possible with this system to add like a little sub forum to that section for RP searches/looking for group? As the site grows and more people join, having searches and active arps going on in the same place might cause a bit of clutter and confusion.

Eminoxic
07-27-2012, 04:09 AM
Excellent! Thanks so much!!!

Hmmmm, the only suggestion I could make is perhaps, I dunno, is it possible with this system to add like a little sub forum to that section for RP searches/looking for group? As the site grows and more people join, having searches and active arps going on in the same place might cause a bit of clutter and confusion.

Made a sub forum, any suggestions to the name or description from what it is right now? I've never managed a Role Playing section before so any and all suggestions are welcomed

Lee
07-27-2012, 05:22 AM
Made a sub forum, any suggestions to the name or description from what it is right now? I've never managed a Role Playing section before so any and all suggestions are welcomed

Nope I think it's just great now! And hahah, they're pretty easy to manage, as much so as any other forum section. :3

Judicant
07-27-2012, 09:23 AM
I keep thinking this thread is about cooking augh!

It's not even a cooking RP. :c (do such things exist? it would be very weird)

Ibuuyk
07-27-2012, 09:42 AM
I keep thinking this thread is about cooking augh!

It's not even a cooking RP. :c (do such things exist? it would be very weird)

I'm pretty sure that's called vore :V.

Taelune
07-27-2012, 04:36 PM
Thank you very much for listening to my suggestions! -starts to brainstorm an rp-

kingcrowned
07-27-2012, 07:35 PM
The only thing i can really think of is perhaps add an OoC (Out of Character) subforum to the RP section? Obviously doesn't need to be implemented now, but they can be a pretty helpful way for people to organize discussions with an entire RP group without it getting too cluttered on the main RP thread. :>

EDIT: woops meant that as a reply to Eminoxic and accidentally quick-replied. XD

Taelune
07-28-2012, 03:14 AM
You Admins and Mods are doing great! and working super fast with everyone's requests! You all have definitely bought me for this place! -can't donate because of bills right now though...-