PDA

View Full Version : [SITE] So..does deleting a sub-folder delete the submissions within? x_x

Rooc
10-28-2012, 12:56 PM
Because I just deleted a sub-folder and now the submissions I had in there are gone. They're not in the root folder.

It says this belong the Remove Folder option; "The submissions in each removed folder will be moved to your root folder."

Are they just hiding somewhere? How do I find them? x-x

EDIT // Ok, I think I found where they went, but when I put them back into the folder they don't disappear from where I found them. Does that mean I now have duplicates? D: I'm so confused right now.

Kihari
10-29-2012, 04:27 AM
Which submissions are effected, and what was the name of the folder in question you deleted?

Rooc
10-29-2012, 12:55 PM
I think it's fixed (or fixed itself) because I can't seem to find the "phantom" folder that had the submissions that were in folders I deleted. But I had made folders "Digital" and "Traditional" under my 2004 folder and when I deleted them the submissions in there disappeared and appeared elsewhere (found them by clicking "Next," maybe at the end of all submission files?)

Either way I found the submissions and put them back into their folders, though at the time they were still listed at the end of the submission files via clicking "Next."

(sorry if this is confusing!)

Kihari
10-30-2012, 09:16 PM
Were you perhaps looking at your landing page for your Submissions gallery? This shows all submissions regardless of folder.

Rooc
10-31-2012, 07:39 PM
Nope, it was in a place where the submissions from the deleted folders where right next to my very first submission from 2011 (when it was Fergal).