PDA

View Full Version : [SITE] Login

Popcorn_Panic
10-28-2012, 12:27 PM
Agh! Someone was kind enough to give me an invite to weasyl, I signed up right away and when I went to log in it says I don't exist. I put in every variation of the username I could think of in case I had made a mistake, but no. It says I did sign up with the email but it wont let me log in, saying my username isn't there T_T I'm not sure if it's a bug, or if I really screwed up.

Taw
10-28-2012, 02:50 PM
Did you check your email for the verification email after signing up and verify your account as well? It may not be accepting you until the account is verified.

Popcorn_Panic
10-28-2012, 03:07 PM
Did you check your email for the verification email after signing up and verify your account as well? It may not be accepting you until the account is verified.

This was the last message they sent "You are receiving this message because this email address was used to create an account on Weasyl. If you requested this service, please point your web browser to the following link:

(redacted)

If you did not request this service, no action is required on your behalf; you may safely ignore this email and no account will be created using your email address."

when i click the link it says "Whoops! An unexpected error occurred and your request could not be fully processed."

I honestly cant remember if it gave me that the first time or not. I remember trying to log in though and it not letting me.

Kihari
10-28-2012, 05:02 PM
Please see my email to you; your username was not entered correctly when you registered.