PDA

View Full Version : a submission suggestion

ali
10-27-2012, 05:04 PM
my dear friends pointed out to me, why do we have to go to a different page to a different page to delete a submission?

would it be possible to just put a delete picture option on the page of the submission itself?

Temrin
10-27-2012, 05:43 PM
This has been suggested before : )
It is on the common suggested list (youll have to search it, i dont have a link on hand)

GingerM
10-27-2012, 05:48 PM
This has been suggested before : )
It is on the common suggested list (youll have to search it, i dont have a link on hand)

You can delete the submission from its page. If you look at one of your submissions, you'll see the following options:
Edit Submission Thumbnail

Edit Submission File

Edit Submission Details

Remove Submission from Gallery
So you can delete it right from there.

Temrin
10-27-2012, 05:53 PM
-nevermind on my post then. I think i misread the first post thinking it was talking about deleting incoming submissions from others. Not your own personal submissions. Mah bad!-

ali
10-27-2012, 07:54 PM
.. oh wow my wording was so bad now that i look at this.. i didn't even see it in terms of the submission pages when i checked the common suggestions..

but what temrin said was correct, that's what i meant sorry fdhdfjsd

but anyway

also, what about a way to delete multiple submissions of your own, like selecting boxes or something in your gallery or just.. something along those lines for mass deletion? =u=