PDA

View Full Version : [SITE] Invite problems

Donro
10-27-2012, 02:25 PM
I sent two friends emails, neither have gotten them...

is this my fault or weasyls?

Fiz
10-27-2012, 02:41 PM
Make sure they check their spam folder. Otherwise, not sure, might be a delay on our end. I sent a load of invites last night and I know some folk got them and were able to get registered.

Donro
10-27-2012, 02:48 PM
Make sure they check their spam folder. Otherwise, not sure, might be a delay on our end. I sent a load of invites last night and I know some folk got them and were able to get registered.

Both have checked, sent them like 5 hours back, people yesterday got them so it's probably just a delay

:3 thanks

Kihari
10-27-2012, 05:03 PM
We've made some changes to our emailer system, and all pending emails have been sent. Anyone expecting an email should be sure to check their junk email folder as well as their inbox, just in case it landed there.

Jaryl
10-28-2012, 02:23 PM
I have the same problem. Tiger sent me an invite, but I haven't gotten it yet. I looked into my Spam-Folder, just to check that one too, but there isn't anything. ^^"

Temrin
10-28-2012, 03:35 PM
I sent one to a friend of mine yesterday and he never got it (checked junk mail as well) so i am getting him to email your support email to get some help : )

Kihari
10-29-2012, 04:37 AM
For future issues of the same type, lost invites are often caused by the existing user mistyping the email address. If you're expecting an invite and haven't received it, or you've sent an invite and the recipient hasn't got it, please email support@weasyl.com with the following information:

the user who sent the invite
the email address to which the invite should have been sent