PDA

View Full Version : Site Suggestion: Ability to update submission file?

kingcrowned
10-22-2012, 11:45 AM
Hiya, I looked around a bit but haven't seen this suggested yet. This is already a bit of a pain to deal with, so I'm hoping this gets implemented soon/there are plans to implement this.

I've noticed a lot of people have been making Character Profile submissions with a sort of "place holder" image until they make a proper ref, only to find out that they have to delete the submission and resubmit it anyway because you can't update submission files! If someone makes a mistake on an image and needs to change a detail, they don't have the option of editing their work and quietly updating the file.

So yeah, I'm curious if there's any plans to fix this? Or if maybe a feature like this already exists but it's hidden away somewhere?

Hypno
10-22-2012, 10:08 PM
I was just trying to do it myself, and then came here to suggest this very thing.

The OCD artist in me goes back and fixes mistakes again and again and again- I don't think I'm the only one! Would be a nice addition, IMHO :).

Tiger
10-22-2012, 10:41 PM
Agreed I think this would be an excellent feature. I personally have used it many time on fA, especially with a lot of my pixel work. I'd love to see this feature on Weasyl, too c:

Ryunohito
10-23-2012, 03:42 PM
old thread > http://forums.weasyl.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?899-Changing-submission-file