PDA

View Full Version : [SITE] "Collection Unacceptable"

Poonya
10-18-2012, 10:03 PM
I'm aware of the fact that there are several other similar posts in this thread concerning the same issue, but thought I'd refresh the problem since it still indeed seems to be a problem.

I've tried to send multiple collections to user Epyrix. I've managed to send one, while the others yield a white page with "collectionUnacceptable" as the result instead. I've talked with Epyrix. He has double checked his settings, has them set to accept collections, and view all content. I have also double checked my own settings. I've had no problem sending other users image collections, but trying to send anything to Epyrix continues to be a road block.

Hopefully the mods will read this and be able to fix it soon. I know I'm not the only one experiencing this difficulty. :unsure:

Kihari
10-20-2012, 05:04 PM
The system will throw this error for a number of reasons

the submission settings have it marked as friends-only
the recipient is ignoring you
the recipient's ratings preferences are set lower than the submission rating
the recipient is blocking a tag applied to this submission
the submission is rated 18+, the recipient has their filters set to "advanced", and the submission does not have a tag applied to it that the recipient's filters require

We will update the error page to include this information. Please let us know if none of these sound like they apply (as you have already mentioned, some of them clearly do not), so that we can look into the issue further.

weykent
01-13-2013, 02:06 AM
closing out old issues; please post a new thread if this is still a problem for you.