PDA

View Full Version : [SITE] Can't change original submission file (not thumbnail)...

SpikedKanine
10-16-2012, 05:07 PM
Not to be annoying-- since I saw someone mention this earlier but...

I can't change the original submission file. Or at least...I have'nt noticed it yet? It gives you the option to change your thumbnail yeah-- but not the original file...unless by uploading a new thumbnail that...somehow overides the submission file...? o_O
Which I highly doubt.

Am I just blind or...did they not put in a way to fix this as of yet?

Ben
10-16-2012, 05:20 PM
This has been put at the top of the agenda for things to implement, and should be added soon. We understand the frustration from the community, and hope to right it as soon as possible.

SpikedKanine
10-16-2012, 05:44 PM
This has been put at the top of the agenda for things to implement, and should be added soon. We understand the frustration from the community, and hope to right it as soon as possible.

Ohhhh! Ok thanks. I'm glad you guys are aware.
When do you think you guys will be able to put this in the system-- if you don't mind me asking? I just want to know when I'll be able to tweak my picture in question.

Kihari
10-26-2012, 01:48 AM
Pushed the submission file reupload feature tonight; please let us know if there are any further issues related to this. Thanks for reporting!